We're delighted to offer you the chance to win free entry to the Richmond RUNFEST Marathon on Sunday 28 September, 2016. We've teamed up with the Richmond RUNFEST team to offer runners the chance to win one of two free entries to this fantastic race!
18th September 2016 the Richmond Marathon joins the Richmond Half and Kew Gardens 10k. Starting inside Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, the race will tour Richmond's greenest borough, and the highlight? Hampton Court Palace!
Explore three famous bridges, two Royal Palaces and one famous River in the Worlds most scenic Marathon!
All you need to do to enter this competition is answer the following question correctly :
How to enter:
For your chance to win please please email your answer, full name, address and postcode to Marathon Runners Diary at firstname.lastname@example.org. (subject line Richmond Marathon competition).
1. Entries close at midnight on 15 August 2016.
2. The winners will be chosen at random from all correct entries received.
3. The prizes are as stated.
4. There is no cash alternative.
5. If you do not wish to receive further information from marathonrunnersdiary or Richmond RUNFEST Marathon please include 'STOP' in your entry email.
6. Full terms and conditions apply.
For more information on the Richmond RUNFEST Marathon, please visit www.richmondrunningfestival.com.