7 May 2017
Start Time : 9:00 a.m.
Number of Places : 10,300
The Prague International Marathon is considered, by many, to be one of the top 10 marathons and invariably contains a number of high profile runners.
Winding through the streets of one of Europe's most beautiful cities it is a spectacular race. And with a mainly flat course there is the chance for a personal best.
Prague Marathon Route
The Prague Marathon takes all of this Bohemian city, the real Prague and the tourist attractions. Often preceding the Prague Spring Music Festival, it is a very musical event.
The race starts at Staroměstské náměstí (Old Town Square). After a leisurely start, enforced by narrow streets, runners cross the Charles Bridge. It is here that the runners are first treated to the sounds of Czech musicians. The race snakes through the delightful Old Town for most of the race skirting into some of the more modern areas of Prague, crossing the Vlatava river on several occasions. After 26 miles the race ultimately ends, to cheering crowds, back in Old Town Square.
Prague Marathon Entry
* Czech Marathon Club : EUR 30 (1 - 3200), EUR 56 (3201 - 6400), EUR 82 (6401+)
* All Other Entrants : EUR 63 (1 - 3200), EUR 90 (3201 - 6400), EUR 110 (6401+)
* Registration Deadline : When the race is full.
* Charity Places : Runczech.com's charity page lists charites offering race numbers. One we know well is Saint Joseph's Home, that helps multiple sclerosis patients.
Address : Prague International Marathon, spol. s.r.o., Záhoranského 3, 120 00 Prague 2
Tel. : +420 - 224 919 209
Fax. : +420 - 224 923 355
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.praguemarathon.com
* Cut-off Time : Runners will be expected to finish within 7 hours.