27 August 2017
Start Time : 8:00am
Number of Places : 300
The Guernsey Marathon is a popular race allowing runners to enjoy scenic views of this attractive Channel Island.
A relay race, with teams of two or five, will also be held alongside this event.
Guernsey Marathon Route
The route is a flat to undulating, fast passing through both towns and countryside.
The race starts in St. Peter Port. The course takes runners along many of Guernsey's most picturesque
roads and lanes. The first five miles of the race are undulating, gradually leading to the highest point of the island.
The course then turns flat for five miles, descending onto the west coast before taking runners past many of the sandy inlets and bays, and finally
reaching the finish line at Victoria Pier.
Guernsey Marathon Entry
* Unaffiliated Runners : £46 (until 31 Mar), £56 (until 26 Aug)
* Affiliated Runners : £44 (until 31 Mar), £54 (until 26 Aug)
* Relay team of 2 : £70 (until 31 Mar), £80 (until 26 Aug)
* Relay team of 5 : £150 (until 31 Mar), £165 (until 26 Aug)
* Family team of 5 : £135 (until 31 Mar), £150 (until 26 Aug)
* Registration Deadline : 26 August
* Charity Places : Runners are advised to contact their chosen charity.
Contact : Race Director
Address : Unit 2, Lucksall, Les Amarreurs Road, Vale, Guernsey, GY3 1SH
Tel. : +44 (0)7911 166224
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.guernseymarathon.gg