4 December 2016
Start Time : 6.00 a.m.
Number of Places : 1400
The Macau Marathon, organised by the local the Panda Running Club, first took place in 1981.
There is also the option to run the Macau Half Marathon and Macau Mini-marathon.
Macau Marathon Route
The route is flat and the race is fairly low key, which should help anyone looking for a good time.
The course begins and ends at the Macau Olympic Complex stadium, taking runners through both Taipa and Coloane
(the two islands that make up the region).
Macau Marathon Entry
* AAM Affiliated Athletes : MOP$ 70 (until 28 Oct), MOP$ 140 (until 25 Nov), MOP$ 240 (until 3 Dec)
* Local Residents : MOP$ 100 (until 28 Oct), MOP$ 200 (until 25 Nov), MOP$ 300 (until 3 Dec)
* Non Local Athletes : MOP$ 300 (until 28 Oct), MOP$ 600 (until 25 Nov), MOP$ 700 (until 3 Dec)
* Registration Deadline : 25 November
* Charity Places : Runners are advised to contact their chosen charity.
Contact : Macau Sport Development Board
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.macaumarathon.com/en/
* Cut-off Time : Runners will be expected to finish within 5 hours.