24 September 2017
Start Time : 9:00am
Number of Places : 8,500
The PZU Warsaw Marathon is Poland's oldest annual marathon, the first race being run in 1979.
It is highly rated by past-participants.
PZU Warsaw Marathon Route
The race is very well organised and is known for a superb atmosphere provided by supportive crowds and excellent musicians along the route. The route is very flat, providing the chance to go for a PB time.
Runners start and finish the race in the heart of the Old Town. Running through the streets of the Old Town participants will pass along many scenic
streets. They will also be directed through a few great parks and past palaces before reaching the finish line.
PZU Warsaw Marathon Entry
* Polish residents : 100 PLN (until 31 Aug), 150 PLN (until 20 Sep), 150 PLN (after 20 Sep)
* Non-residents : EUR 50 (until 31 Aug), EUR 60 (until 20 Sep), EUR 70 (after 20 Sep)
* Registration Deadline : 20 September
* Charity Places : Runners are advised to contact their chosen charity.
Contact : Race Director
Address : Fundacja Maraton Warszawski, ul. Grochowska 8c, 04-217 Warszawa, Poland
Tel. : +48 737-444-810
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://pzumaratonwarszawski.com
* Cut-off Time : Runners will be expected to finish within 6:30 hours.
* Pasta Party : A pasta dinner will be held on the Saturday before the race.