23 April 2017
Start Time : 8:45am
Number of Places : Unlimited
The Siracusa City Marathon is a low key, well-orginased marathon in and around the Italian city of Siracusa.
There is also an accompanying Siracusa Half Marathon.
Siracusa City Marathon Route
The route is mainly flat. That together with good organisation and few runners allows runners a perfect opportunity to achieve a personal best time.
The race is out-and-back starting on Minerva Street. Runners then take in a circuit of the beautiful city centre before
heading out towards the coast. They then turn round, making their way back into the city, finishing at the Piazza Pancali in the
centre of town.
Siracusa City Marathon Entry
* Itialian Entrants : EUR 20 (until 21 Apr), EUR 25 (until 23 Apr)
* Foreign Entrants : EUR 27 (until 21 Apr), EUR 32 (until 23 Apr)
* Registration Deadline : 23 April
* Charity Places : Runners are advised to contact their chosen charity
Address : A.S. Top Runners Siracusa, Via Enna 40, 96100 Siracusa
Tel. : 39 3383388775
Fax. : 39 06233239670
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://www.maratonadisiracusa.com
* Cut-off time : Runners will be expected to finish within 5.30 hours.