25 June 2017
Start Time : 7:00am
Number of Places : 2,000
The Mont-Blanc Marathon is organised by Club des Sports Chamonix Mont-Blanc and it part of a race weekend that includes the 23K Mont Blanc Cross and 10K race.
Mont-Blanc Marathon Route
The race starts from the centre of Chamonix. Runners quickly join a trail path taking them up the mountain via some beautiful villages such as Montroc, Buet and Vallorcine, near the Swiss border.
The Mont-Blanc Marathon continues up the mountain following scenic routes and through villages too numerous to mention. Highlights include
the Tour glacier, the village of Aiguilles Rouges massif and the amazing views from the finish line at Planpraz.
Mont-Blanc Marathon Entry
* All Entrants : EUR 54 (until 30 Oct), EUR 70 (until 31 Dec), EUR 80 (until 18 June)
* Registration Deadline : 18 June
* Charity Places : Runners are advised to contact their chosen charity.
Address : Club des Sports de Chamonix, Avenue de la Plage, BP 25, 74400, Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, France
Tel. : +33 (0) 4 50 53 11 57
Fax. : +33 (0) 4 50 53 61 63
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.montblancmarathon.net
* Cut-off Time : Runners are expected to finish within 9 hours
* Other Information : Applications must include a recent medical certificate.