30 October 2016
Start Time : 9:00
Number of Places : 15,000
The Dublin Marathon is sometimes referred to as the 'Friendly Marathon' becuase of the warm, friendly supportive nature of the crowds.
Up to 10,000 runners are expected to participate with many coming from nearby Britain and other overseas nations.
Dublin Marathon Route
The Dublin Marathon is a single relatively flat loop, starting and finishing in the city centre near Trinity College.
The race starts at Fitzwilliam Street, taking runners through and past many of Dublin's historic Georgian streets,
including Trinity College, Herbert Park, St Stephens Green and Phoenix Park. Eventually participants reach the finish line
at Merrion Square North.
Temperatures are expected to be 12-14 oC with a light wind - almost ideal for running a marathon.
Dublin Marathon Entry
* EU Residents : EUR 70 (until 31 Jul), EUR 80 (until 31 Aug), EUR 90 (until 1 Oct)
* Non-EU Residents : EUR 75 (until 31 Jul), EUR 85 (until 31 Aug), EUR 95 (until 1 Oct)
* Registration Deadline : 1 October
* Race Charities : Runners are advised to contact their chosen charity.
Address : Donore Harriers Sports Centre, Chapelizod, Dublin 20, Ireland
Tel. : 00 353 1 6232250
Fax. : 00 353 1 6263757
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://dublinmarathon.ie
* Cut-off Time : Runners will be expected to finish within 7 hours.